Prevents stagnation of water in drinking water pipes. Water Stagnation allows the build-up of biofilm in pipe systems. Biofilm provides the ideal breeding ground for bacteria such as Legionella.
- Reducing biofilm formation
- Automated flushing
- Stand-alone system
- Electronic overflow protection
- Easy to install
The flushing system FLUSH 2.0 provides the ability to flush water pipes automatically and individually - whether they are used very little or only temporarily. This reduces the formation of biofilm caused by stagnation water and obtains the quality of drinking water.
The product can be used wherever taps or tapping points are installed in public or commercial facilities, but also in private households.
FLUSH 2.0 can be fitted to all kinds of tap or shower outlet, can be adapted to all current thread sizes and is quick and easy to use.
The unit can be easily programmed to set the duration, flushing cycles and time of flushing.
- Water connections: M24; M22; G½ʺ
- Operating voltage: 9 Volt DC
- Batteries: 1 × 9 Volt battery
- Operating pressure: 0.2 – 10 bar
- Water temperature: 0 °C – 90 °C
- Flushing power
- (at 5 bar): 20 l/min.
- Adjustable flushing times: 20 sec, 1 min., 2 min., 3 min., 4 min., 5 min. or 10 min.
- Adjustable flushing cycles: every 1 h; 2 h; 4 h; 8 h; 12 h; 24 h; 48 h; 72 h
- Medium: drinking water / tap water
- Protection class: IP 68
Management of vacancy in
- Residential and nursing homes
- Hotels an holiday facilities
- Schools, gymnasium and kindergartens
- Housing complexes
- Backflow protection device for free-standing fittings
- Backflow protection device for wall fittings
- Thread adapters to suit customer requirements