Effective membrane filtration for the protection of newborns, expectant mothers and burn patients against waterborne bacteria
- Safe water hygiene
- Consistently high flow rate over the entire operating time
- CE-marked medical device
- Environmentally friendly and efficient reusable product
- Size: L 206 mm x Ø 43 mm
- Retention: 7 log steps Brev. dim.
- Pore size: 0.2 µm
- Operating time*: 1 month
- Chlorine resistance**: ≤ 10 ppm
- Flow rate: 20 l/min at 5 bar, at 25°C
- Maximum operating pressure***: 5 bar at 60°C
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C (at 70°C ≤ 30 min. over operating time)
- Adaption: Quick release coupling
* The operating time can be increased up to 8 weeks if sufficient hygienic measures exist and an adequate hygiene plan is carried out. We recommend monitoring by appropriate clinical microbiological testing.
** Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.
*** The Germlyser® W is not suitable for connection to low-pressure systems (e.g. boilers)
Depending on the water quality, the values can change with increasing operating time. For further information regarding technical data, instructions for use and our accessory catalogue please do not hesitate to contact us.