High performance ultra-filtration cartridges, delivering microbiologically safe water for high flow and high volume applications.
- Bacterial retention: > 99.99999% (> log 7)
- Virus retention: > 99.99% (> log 4)
- Fits standard 10 inch or 20 inch housings
- EPDM seals ensure fast and easy replacement
Drop-in 10 inch & 20 inch UF cartridges
A bundle of 1,500 hollow fibre membranes delivers microbiologically safe water, free of bacteria and viruses. The fibers are protected by a stable, perforated, polypropylene tube. Endcaps with thick flat seals ensure a secure fit inside the filter housing as well as an easy filter replacement.
The filter cartridges are manufactured under controlled conditions. Each cartridge is tested for integrity according to ASTM D6908-06. The cartridges are marked with item- and batch-numbers for traceability reasons.
The membranes are prodcued with regular tests of the pore sizes for each production batch. The membrane is made of NSF-61 certified material.
Tested for virus retention according to the EPA guideline for microbiological purifiers.
Please contact Aqua free Industries for more information about the quality standards.
- Membrane type: PW® Ultra Filtration, hydrophobic hollow fibre membranes with asymmetric pore structure
- Max. Pore Size 0.02 μm
- Bacterial Retention 99.99999% (> log 7)
- Virus Retention: > 99.99% (> log 4)
- Max. Operation Pressure 5 bar (75 psi)
- Max. Operation Temperature* 40 °C (104 °F)
- Filter Materials
- Supporting shell: HDPE
- Membrane: Polyethersulphone (PES)
- End-caps: C-PVC & PP
- Seals: EPDM
- Potting: 2K epoxy resin
- Flow Rate): 8.5 l/min @ 2 bar
- Service Life: 12,000 l
- Cartridge Size: a: 64, b: 248, c: 242 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Item-No: 501047
- Flow Rate): 20 l/min @ 2 bar
- Service Life: 28,000 l
- Cartridge Size a: 64, b: 506, c: 500 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Item-No: 501398
* Please contact us, if an application with higher temperatures is required.