Immediate and reliable protection against legionella due to the integrated hollow fibre membrane. The tapfilter can be easily installed using a TAP adapter.
- Reliable protection against legionella up to 2 months
- Compatible with thermal or chemical disinfection procedures
- Easy exchange due to quick-release coupling
- Express delivery possible
Legionella from the wash basin or faucet pose a source of danger, if water vapour / aerosols are inhaled and reach into the lungs for example while washing dishes, brushing teeth or washing hair.
The tap filter AS TAP provides an immediate protection against Legionella and removes 99.99999 % of Legionella from the tap water.
The AS TAP is a single use product with an operating time of up to 2 months.
- Dimensions: L 105 mm x Ø 44 mm, H 51 mm
- Legionella retention: 99.99999 %
- Operating time: up to 2 months (depending on water quality)
- Chlorine resistance*: 400,000 ppm
- Operating pressure: up to 5 bar
- Flow rate: initial 10 l/min (at 5 bar and 30 °C)
- Max. operating temperature**: 70 °C for max. 30 min (over the operating time)
- Connection: Quick-release coupling
* Continuous dosage ≤ 10 ppm over operating time, short-term (1 h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.
** Not suitable for connection to low-pressure systems (e.g. boilers).
The installation of the tap filter is very easy: Unscrew the flow regulator from the faucet and install the suitable quick-release coupling. Now, the filter AS TAP can be easily installed by clicking on the quick-release coupling onto the tap.
The Legionella filter can be used during thermal or chemical disinfection as part of renovation measures without affecting Legionella retention.
Fields of application
- Residential & Nursing homes
- Day-care centres
- Leisure facilities