The AS SHOWER can be easily installed onto a standard shower hose and provides immediate protection through the integrated hollow fibre membrane filter.
- Reliable and immediate protection against Legionella
- Cost Effective
- Easy and quick installation
- Compatible with thermal or chemical disinfection procedures
- Express delivery options
Legionnaires‘ disease is usually spread by the breathing in of water vapour containing Legionella bacteria which is then deposited on the lungs. Showers create an ideal environment for the bacteria to spread.
The AS SHOWER filters 99.99999 % of the legionella out of the water and you can shower without hesitation during its service life of up to 2 months - even if a shower ban has been imposed by the responsible health authority.
The filter offers safe and immediate protection against legionella.
- Dimensions: L 220 mm x Ø 44 mm
- Legionella retention: 99.99999 %
- Membrane: Hollow fiber
- Operating time*: up to 2 months
- Chlorine resistance**: ≤10 ppm
- Flow rate: initial 10 l/min (at 5 bar and 30 °C)
- Max. operating pressure***: 5 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 60 °C (at 70 °C ≤ 30 min. the operating time)
- Connection: G½˝-thread
* Depending on water quality.
** Continuous dosage ≤ 10 ppm over operating time, short-term (1 h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.
*** Not suitable for connection to low-pressure systems (e.g. boilers).
The installation of the AS SHOWER is easy: simply replace the existing shower head with the AS SHOWER. There is no need to change filter cartridges or carry out the periodic internal disinfection of the shower head – simply use the AS SHOWER for the prescribed operating time and then replace it with a new one.
Additionally, the AS SHOWER can be used during thermal or chemical disinfection without affecting the filter performance.
Fields of application
- Residential & nursing homes
- Private homes
- Leisure facilities