10ʺ sinterd active carbon block 10-CL not only improve the taste and odour of the water but also removes heavy metals and medicine residues.
- Removal of heavy metals, herbicides and pesticides
- Reduces > 99% of free chlorine
- Removes bad taste and odour
- Fits standard 10 inch housings
Active Carbon Block MF 10-CL
The active carbon block 10-CL consists of a 9 3/4ʺ high performance coconut based, sintered carbon block which is specifically designed to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury, medicine residues and pesticides. Additionally it has an excelent reduction for chlorine and general organic compounds greatly inproving the taste and odour of the water. The filter porosity of 5 μm ensures particle retention while maintaining a high flow rate.
Note: Use only with microbiological safe water. Filter cartridges with activated carbon have to be removed from the water system during disinfection measures.
- Carbon type: Coconut based carbon shell with a filter fineness of 5 μm
- Reduction rate of carbon: > 99% reduction of free chlorine, herbicides, pesticides and medical residuals
- Reduction of taste and odor
- Reduction of lead and copper > 90%
- Cartridge size: 72 x 248 mm (OD x Length)
- Weight: 425 g
- Max. temp: 40°C (104°F)
- Service life: Lead capacity 5,000 liters
- Item no: 501016
* Reduction rates depend on inlet concentration and refer to single substances. Interaction of simultaneous present substances can influence the reduction rate.