Reliable and immediate protection against legionella
The AS SHOWER can be easily installed onto a standard shower hose and provides immediate protection through the integrated hollow fibre membrane filter
- Reliable and immediate protection against Legionella
- Cost Effective
- Easy and quick installation
- Compatible with thermal or chemical disinfection procedures
- Express delivery options
Legionnaires‘ disease is usually spread by the breathing in of water vapour containing Legionella bacteria which is then deposited on the lungs. The bacteria thrives in water temperatures between 25 and 45°C and so showers by their very nature create an ideal environment for the bacteria to spread.
The AS SHOWER filter provides reliable and immediate protection against Legionella, removing bacteria at the point of use, allowing users to shower safely.
- Dimensions: L 220 mm x Ø 44 mm
- Legionella retention: 99.99999 %
- Membrane: Hollow fiber
- Operating time*: up to 2 months
- Chlorine resistance**: ≤10 ppm
- Flow rate: initial 10 l/min (at 5 bar and 30°C)
- Max. operating pressure***: 5 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 60°C (at 70°C ≤ 30 min. the operating time)
- Connection: G½˝-thread
* Depending on water quality.
** Continuous dosage ≤ 10 ppm over operating time, short-term (1 h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.
*** Not suitable for connection to low-pressure systems (e.g. boilers).
The installation of the AS SHOWER is easy: simply replace the existing shower head with the AS SHOWER. There is no need to change filter cartridges or carry out the periodic internal disinfection of the shower head – simply use the AS SHOWER for the prescribed operating time and then replace it with a new one. Additionally, the AS SHOWER can be used during thermal or chemical disinfection without affecting the filter performance.
- Residential & nursing homes
- Private homes
- Leisure facilities