Baclyser® IL3, IL5, IL10
Inline hollow-fibre membrane filter for water hygiene in medical facilities
- Effective protection against waterborne bacteria through sterile filtration
- High flow rate
- Flow volume of 3,000, 13,000 or 56,000 litres (guide value)
- CE-marked medical devices
- Connection options: 8 mm push-fit quickrelease coupling or G½ʺ screw thread
- L 118 mm x Ø 47 mm (Baclyser® IL3)
- L 150 mm x Ø 60 mm (Baclyser® IL5)
- L 210 mm x Ø 68 mm (Baclyser® IL10)
- Flow volume (as a guide value)*:
- 3,000 Liter
- 13,000 Liter
- 56,000 Liter
- Fow volume*:
- 13 l/m (initial, at 5 bar, 20°C)
- 22 l/m (initial, at 5 bar, 20°C)
- 30 l/m (initial, at 5 bar, 20°C)
- Bacteria retention: 7 log steps Brev. dim.
- Pore size: 0,2 μm (microfiltration)
- Chlorine resistance**: ≤ 10 ppm
- Max. operating pressure: 5 bar
- Operating temperature***: ≤ 40°C
- Connection: G½ʺ screw thread AG (Variant S),
Push-in-quick-release coupling Ø 8 mm (Variant P)
* Guide value recorded at a flow rate of 6 l/min. and mains water quality at 5 bar; user-specific water quality, pressure conditions and the requisite flow rate have an influence on the flow volume and filter operating time.
** Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm h) for chemical disinfection.
*** Application with higher temperatures only after consultation with Aqua free.