Point-of-use hollow fibre membrane filter for manual rinsing of endoscopes
Effective membrane filtration for the protection against waterborne bacteria in manual endoscope reprocessing
- Safe water hygiene
- Quick and easy installation
- CE-marked medical device
- Reusable product with reprocessing and delivery service
- Size: L 77 mm x Ø 55 mm
- Filter area: 1,100 cm2
- Retention: 7 log steps Brev. dim.
- Pore size: 0.2 µm
- Operating time: 4 weeks1
- Adaption: Quick-release coupling
- Chlorine resistance: 400,000 ppm hours
- Pressure resistance of the membrane: up to 8 bar
- Flow rate: Adjustable up to 6 l/min at 5 bar, at 25°C
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C (at 70°C <10 min. over operating time)
- Maximum operating pressure2 : 5 bar at 60°C
1The operating time can be increased up to 8 weeks if sufficient hygienic measures exist and an adequate hygiene plan is carried out. We recommend monitoring by appropriate clinical microbiological testing.
2The Germlyser® G must not be connected to low pressure units.