Point-of-use hollow fibre membrane filter for water taps
Effective membrane filtration for the protection of immunodeficient patients against waterborne bacteria
- Safe water hygiene
- Full working height between faucet and sink
- Operating time up to 2 months
- CE-marked medical device
- Environmentally friendly and efficient reusable product
- Size: L 108 mm x Ø 43 mm
- Retention: 7 log steps Brev. dim.
- Pore size: 0.2 µm
- Operating time*: up to 2 months
- Chlorine retention**: ≤ 10 ppm
- Minimum flow rate: 6 l/min at 5 bar, at 25°C
- Maximum operating pressure***: 5 bar at 60°C
- Maximum operating temperature: 60°C (at 70°C < 10 min. over operating time)
- Adaption: Quick-release coupling
* Depending on the water quality.
** Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.
*** The Germlyser® A is not suitable for connection to low-pressure systems (e. g. boilers).
As the operating time increases, the water quality can impact on the maximum available flow rate. For further information regarding technical data, instructions for use and our accessory catalogue please do not hesitate to contact us.