The Baclyser® neo T is a sterile1, point-of-use tap filter for use in high-risk areas of medical facilities for the prevention of bacterial nosocomial infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Legionella pneumophila, Stenotrophomonas maltophilia or Staphylococcus aureus in immunocompromised and immunosuppressed patients.
The effect is achieved by interrupting the transmission path of these germs through filtration of the water and protection against retrograde contamination when using the water taps through hygienic design and antimicrobial protection functions.
- Point-fo-use filter 0.2 μm flat sheet membrane filter
- Available in 3 different service lifes (1M, 2M and 3M) and in 2 different outlet variants each (laminar and rose)
- Best retrograde protection due to antibacterial MetalSkin® 2 coating
- Hand washing as usual - thanks to high flow rate over the entire service life
- Smart design: minimal size, angled outlet and easy installation via quick-release coupling
- Size: 49,3 mm x Ø 52 mm
- Retention: 7 log steps 3
- Membrane: Flat sheet membrane, pore size 0.2 μm
- Operating time: up to 31, 62 or 93 days (1M, 2M oder 3M) 4
- Flow rate: 15,5 l/min at 5 bar, 13,1 l/min at 3 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 5 bar 5
- Max. operating temperature: 60 °C (at 75 °C ≤ 90 min over operating time)
- Connection: Quick-release coupling
- Chlorine resistance: ≤ 10 ppm 6
- Chlorine dioxide resistance: ≤ 0,8 mg/l
1 Sterile filtration: Pathogen retention ≥ 107 B. diminuta CFU/cm2 filter membrane surface (= 7 log steps). 2 Externally laboratory validated according to ISO 22196:2011-08. 3 Measured in accordance with the international ASTM F838-20 standard – Standard Test Method for Determining Bacterial Retention of Membrane Filters Utilized for Liquid Filtration. 4 Depending on water quality. If you use the Aqua free filter change service, the filter will be changed every 4 or 8 weeks. 5 The Baclyser® neo T must not be connected to low pressure units (boiler). 6 Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.
DB-Baclyser neo T EN_02/2022-V01 | © aqua-free.com