The Baclyser® neo S is a CE-marked, sterile, point-of-use shower filter1 for use in high-risk areas in medical facilities for the prevention of bacterial nosocomial infections caused by Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Legionella pneumophila, Stenotrophomonas maltophilia or Staphylococcus aureus in immunocompromised and immunosuppressed patients by interrupting the transmission path of these bacteria through filtration of the water and protection against retrograde contamination when using the water taps through hygienic design and antimicrobial protection functions.
- Point of use 0.2 μm hollow fibre membrane filter
- Available in 3 different service lives (2M, 3M and 4M)
- Best retrograde protection due to antibacterial coating MetalSkin Medical® ²
- Pleasant showering experience thanks to high flow rate over the entire service life
- Balanced weight distribution
- Easy installation via G ½″
- Colour coding of the service live variants
1 Sterile filtration: Pathogen retention ≥ 107 B. diminuta CFU/cm2 filter membrane surface (= 7 log steps)
2 Externally laboratory validated according to ISO 22196:2011-08. 3
- Size: Shower head: 92 mm, ø Handle: 41 mm, Length: 256 mm
- Retention: 7 log steps ³
- Membrane: Hollow fibre, pore size 0.2 μm
- Operating time: 62, 93 or 124 days (2M, 3M or 4M) 4
- Flow rate: 15 l/min at 5 bar, 11 l/min at 3 bar
- Max. operating pressure: 5 bar 5
- Max. operating temperature: 60 °C (at 70 °C ≤ 30 min over operating time)
- Chlorine resistance: ≤ 10 ppm 5
- Chlorine dioxide resistance: ≤ 0,8 mg/l
- Connection: G½ʺ thread
3 Depending on water quality. If you use the Aqua free filter change service, the filter will be changed every 8, 12 or 16 weeks.
4 The Baclyser® neo S must not be connected to low pressure units (boiler).
5 Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.