High performance micro-filtration membranes, delivering microbiologically safe water for high flow applications.
- Bacterial retention: > 99.99999%
- Permanently hydrophilic
- Polyether sulfone (PES)
Microfiltration 0.8 mm hollow fibre membranes
Every membrane batch is measured to determine the maximum pore size of the fibers. This is done with capillary flow porometry for microfiltration (MF) membranes and with liquid-liquid porometry for our ultrafiltration (UF) membranes.
The pore size measurement is validated with retention tests executed according to ASTM F828. With this validation we can relate the pore size measurement to the logarithmic retention value (LRV) for bacteria (MF, UF) and virus (UF) of our hollow fiber membranes.
The membranes are available in standard bundles containing 750 or 1500 membranes and a maximum length of 1.5 meter. Delivery of customized bundle sizes is possible.
- Membrane type: PW® MF, asymmetric hydrophilic capillary membranes
- Membrane material: PES
- Max. pore size: 0.20 μm absolute
- Bacterial retention: > 99.99999 % (log 7) ASTM F838-05
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (75 psi)
- Pure water flux: > 10,000 l/m²hbar
- Outside diameter: 0.8 mm
- Inside diameter: 0.5 mm
- Standard bundle size: 750 - 1500 fibers
- Max. bundle length: 1.5 m