- Optimal safety from Legionella bacteria
- Convincing flow rate
- Perfect for the environment
- Cost saving
- Quick and easy installation
The innovative shower filter cBlue SC consists of a handheld shower head and a replaceable filter cartridge. It enables you to shower with all your senses as usual but gives you reliable protection against pathogens from the water system.
cBlue SC’s clear, functional design fits perfectly in the ambiance of modern bathrooms. The shower’s appearance is harmonious even in settings with sophisticated design. That means the shower filter is perfect for use in hotels, spas, wellness areas and private bathrooms.
The water jet released by the shower plays a crucial role in the showering experience. Here, too, cBlue SC scores highly, creating a pleasant, soft shower jet and using just the right amount of water.
- Dimensions: L 263 mm, grip Ø 47 mm, head Ø 92 mm
- Microbial retention: 99,99999 % / 7 log (Brevundimonas diminuta)
- Membrane: Hollow fibre
- Service life*: 3 or 5 months
- Chlorine resistance**: ≤ 10 ppm
- Flow rate: 11 l/min (at 3 bar and 20°C), 15 l/min (at 5 bar and 20°C)
- Max. operating pressure***: up to 5 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 60°C (70°C up to max. 30 min over the service life)
- Connection: G ½” screw thread
- Model: Item no. 102223: cBlue SC3, Item no. 102116: cBlue SC5
- Replacement cartridge: Item no. 102146: Cartridge SC3, Item no. 102117: Cartridge SC5
- Accessories: Item no. 102118: Eco Connect
* The service life depends on the user-specific water quality, the pressure conditions, the frequency of use and the flow rate required.
** Continual addition of ≤10 ppm during the service life, or short-term (1h) high levels (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.
*** cBlue SC should not be connected to low pressure systems (e.g. boilers).
Installation The G1/2‘‘ thread of cBlue SC makes installation quick and easy. The existing handheld shower head is unscrewed and the cBlue SC is mounted on the existing shower hose.
Because of the high quality materials used it is not necessary to remove the shower filter for thermal or chemical disinfection in a decontamination procedure. The retention of Legionella bacteria is still reliable after such a decontamination procedure.
- Wellness areas
- Private bathrooms