- Effective protection against waterborne pathogens
- Sterile filtration for reliable water hygiene
- High flow rate
- Operating time of up to 3 months
- CE-marked medical device
- Quick-release couplings for easy filter changing
Baclyser® WG is a CE-marked medical device and has been developed specially for the sterile filtration of water in the supply line of birthing pools. It is equipped with a 0.2μm hollow fibre membrane for microfiltration ensuring bacterial retention resulting in 7 log reduction of Brevundimonas diminuta. This complies with the FDA definition of sterile filtered water. The filter thus holds back all microbes present in the water system such as Pseudomonas and Legionella bacteria.
Filtration does not alter the chemical composition of the water. Baclyser® WG supplies microbe-free water at a high flow rate allowing rapid filling of the pool. The quick-release coupling of the filter connections and the aqua stop incorporated in the filter inlet allow an easy filter change. After the end of its service life the filter can be disposed of in the appropriate way.
- Size: L 150 mm x ø 61 mm
- Bacteria Retention: 7 log steps B. diminuta)
- Pore size: 0.2 μm (microfiltration)
- Operating time*: up to 3 months
- Chlorine resistance**: ≤ 10 ppm
- Flow rate: 22 l/min (initially, at 5 bar and 20°C)
- Max.operating pressure: 5 bar
- Operating temperature***: ≤ 40°C
- Connection: quick-release coupling
* The operating time depends on user-specific water quality, pressure conditions, frequency of use and the flow-through rate required.
** Continuous dasage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm) for chemical disinfection.
*** Application with higher temperatures only after prior consultation with Aqua free.