- Physical-thermal disinfection
- Electromechanical vibration cleaning
- Continuous disinfecting and cleaning process
- Full effect after the first disinfection cycle
- Long-term biofilm generation is fully prevented
Sink drains under wash basins in clinics and hospitals are open pathogen reservoirs and sources for emitting bacteria. Water fl owing into the sink drain produces aerosols on the surface of the seal water which can emit the bacteria up to a distance of 1.5 metres around the siphon.
In case of bacterial contamination of the seal water so many micor-organisms are carried into the air in the room that a measureable transmission of bacteria from the seal water to the hands of patients or staff takes place.
The MoveoSiphon is a CE-certified disinfection system for sink drains in clinical sanitary areas. Its continuous and fully automatic disinfection process prevents the production of infectious bio-aerosols and thus the transfer of pathogens from the wash basin to the patient.
- Material: brass, chrome-plated
- Diameter: 1 ¼ inch
- 24 V, 50 VA
- Fuse (2.5 A)
- Heat-resistant insulation
Electro-mechanical vibration cleaner
- 24 V, 5 VA, 50-200 Hz
- Material: 4mm ABS (Acrylnitril-Butadien-Styrol-Copolymerisat) UL-94 HB listed
- Colour: light grey
- Size: 250 mm x 120 mm x 160 mm (HWD)
- Material: brass, chrome plated
- Diameter: 32 mm
- Adjustable thermostat (60°C – 120°C)
- Timer control for vibration cleaner
- Level control of the sealing liquid interference filter