- Effective membrane filtration protecting against waterborne bacteria in dental units
- Safe water hygiene
- High flow rate
- Up to 6 months operating time
- CE-marked medical device
- Easy filter change via push-fit quick-release coupling
Baclyser® IL DENT
The Baclyser® IL DENT is a CE-marked medical device specifically designed for in-line installation in the cold water supply to dental units. The Baclyser® IL DENT features a hollow-fibre membrane which, without affecting the chemical composition of the water in any way, delivers a 7-Log reduction of Brevundimonas diminuta which complies with the FDA definition of sterile filtered water. The Baclyser® IL DENT ensures the reliable protection against waterborne bacteria from the water supply to the dental unit over the whole operating time of up to 6 month.
- Size: L 118 mm x ø 47 mm
- Bacteria Retention: 7 log steps Brev. dim.
- Pore size: 0.2 μm (microfiltration)
- Operating time*: up to 6 months
- Chlorine resistance**: ≤ 10 ppm
- Flow rate: 13 l/min (at 5 bar, 20°C)
- Max. operating pressure: 5 bar
- Operating temperature: ≤ 40°C
- Connection: Push-fit quick-release coupling ø 8 mm
** Continuous dosage of ≤ 10 ppm over operating time; short-term (1h) high dosage (400,000 ppm h) for chemical disinfection.