Activated Carbon Block with an excellent removal capacity of free chlorine and general organic compounds greatly improving taste and odour of water.
- High density molded carbon block
- Reduces 99% of free chlorine
- Improves/removes bad odor and taste
- High level of retention of fine suspended sediments, capable of passing for turbidity.
- The cartridge will not release any carbon dust or fine particles, which makes it an excellent pre-filter for membrane cartridges.
- High flow /high stability
Active Carbon Block 10-C
The high-density molded activated carbon block 10-C is characterized by its excellent chlorine and general organics retention. It greatly improves taste and odour of the water. With a nominal porosity of 0.5 µm it retains also fine suspended sediments and is capable to pass the NSF 53 standard for turbidity reduction. The used premium pulverizes activated carbon is incorporated in a felt material which does not release any carbon fines. It has a low pressure drop and the felt structure makes the carbon lock more stable as others with a very low risk of breaking.
Additionally the cartridge will not release any carbon dust or fine particles, which makes it an excellent pre-filter for membrane cartridges. The moulded felt structure makes the cartridge far more stable than other carbon blocks with very low risk of breaking.
Note: Use only with microbiologically safe water
- Carbon type: High density molded carbon block
- Porosity: 0,5 μm
- Pressure drop: < 0,5 bar (7 psi)
- Carbon adsorption: Reduces > 99% of free chlorine; removes bad taste and odour
- Cartridge size: 71 x 249 mm (OD x Length)
- Weight: 265 g
- Max. pressure: 5 bar (75 psi)
- Max. temperature: 40°C (104°F)
- Flow rate: 8 L/min @ 2 bar. For the carbon to work optimally, the flow should not exceed 8 L/min
- Service life: Removes free chlorine for up to 38.000 liters (NSF 42)
- Material: End-cpas: High-impact plastic
- Gaskets: Thermoplastic rubber
- Inner core: propylene
- Item no: 501007