High performance micro-filtration cartridges, delivering microbiologically safe water for high flow volume applications.
- Bacterial retention: > 99,99999%
- Fits standard 10 inch housings
- EPDM seals ensure fast and easy replacement
Drop-in 10 inch and 20 inch MF cartridges
A bundle of 1,500 hollow fibre membranes delivers microbiologically safe water even when large volumes are in demand. The fibers are protected by a stable, perforated, polypropylene shell.Endcaps with thick flat seals ensure a secure fit inside the filter housing as well as an easy filter replacement.
The filter cartridges are manufactured under controlled conditions. Each cartridge is tested for integrity according to ASTM D6908-06. The cartridges are marked with item- and batch-numbers for retraceability reasons.
The membranes are prodcued with regular tests of the pore sizes for each production batch. The membranes are made of NSF-61 certified material. Bacterial retention is tested by an external institute according to ASTM F838-05.
Please contact Aqua free Industries for more information about quality standards.
- Membrane type: PW® Micro Filtration, hydrophobic hollow fibre membranes with asymmetric pore structure
- Max. Pore Size 0.2 μm
- Bacterial Retention 99.99999% (> log 7)
- Max. Operation Pressure 5 bar (75 psi)
- Max. Operation Temperature* 40 °C (104 °F)
- Flow Rate): 46 l/min @ 2 bar
- Service Life: 12,000 l
- Cartridge Size: a: 64, b: 248, c: 242 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Item-No: 501042
- Flow Rate): 63 l/min @ 2 bar
- Service Life: 38,000 l
- Cartridge Size a: 64, b: 506, c: 500 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Item-No: 501379