High performance micro-filtration (MF) cartridges, delivering microbiologically safe water for high flow volume applications.
- Bacterial retention: > 99.99999% (> log 7)
- Fits in standard housings for DOE cartridges
- EPDM seals ensure fast and easy replacement
Drop-in 10 inch & 20 inch MF cartridges
A bundle of 1,500 hollow fibre membranes delivers microbiologically safe water even when large volumes are in demand. The fibers are protected by a stable, perforated, polypropylene shell. Endcaps with thick flat seals ensure a secure fit inside the filter housing as well as an easy filter replacement.
The filter cartridges are manufactured under controlled conditions. The cartridge is tested for integrity according to ASTM D6908-06. The cartridges are marked with item- and batch-numbers for retraceability reasons.
The membranes are prodcued with regular tests of the pore sizes for each production batch. The membranes are made of NSF-61 certified material. Bacterial retention is tested by an external institute according to ASTM F838.
Please contact Aqua free Industries for more information about quality standards.
- Membrane type: PW® Micro Filtration, hydrophobic hollow fibre membranes with asymmetric pore structure
- Max. Pore Size: 0.2 μm
- Bacterial Retention: 99.99999% (> log 7)
- Max. Operation Pressure: 5 bar (75 psi)
- Max. Operation Temperature*: 40 °C (104 °F)
- Filter Materials:
- Outer shell: PP
- Membrane: Polyethersulphone (PES)
- End-caps: C-PVC & PP
- Seals: EPDM
- Potting: 2K epoxy resin
- Flow Rate: 46 l/min @ 2 bar
- Service Life: 12,000 l
- Cartridge Size: a: 64, b: 248, c: 242 mm
- Weight: 250 g
- Item-No: 501042
- Flow Rate: 63 l/min @ 2 bar
- Service Life: 38,000 l
- Cartridge Size a: 64, b: 506, c: 500 mm
- Weight: 500 g
- Item-No: 501379
* Please contact us, if an application with higher temperatures is required.
The service life depends on local water conditions, the amount of micro particles (SDI) and the level of pre-filtration. The cartridges are tested at SDI=2 (SDI measured according to ASTM D4189-95).
The European guidelines prescribe exchange of cartridge after 6 months.